Learn more about our complete range of Cytocell FISH probes
The Cytocell® catalog range from Oxford Gene Technology consists of directly labeled FISH probes for constitutional cytogenetic and oncology (hematology, pathology and hematopathology) applications.
- Ready-to-use, pre-mixed FISH probes with hybridization solution. This minimises hands-on time and the risk of mixing errors.
- Tight and bright FISH probe signals with minimal background. This provides the user with confidence when interpreting probe signals and reporting results.
- All probes are provided with ready-to-use DAPI counterstain. This has been optimized for high performance alongside all Cytocell products.
- Cost-effective molecular assay. High quality FISH probes mean less repeats and more complete assays finished in a timely manner.
myProbes custom FISH probes...
myProbes® is a custom design and manufacture service that provides unique fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) probes using the BAC-2-FISH™ process. This process utilises Cytocell’s proprietary BAC clone collection containing >220,000 clones to produce fully quality-assured custom FISH probes for virtually any sequence in the entire human genome.
Based on your specific interests and research, custom FISH probes may range from a simple catalog probe modification to a truly unique product.
- New pathology FISH probes (US only) - CDKN2A / 3 Alpha Satellite / 7 Alpha Satellite / 17 Alpha Satellite
- Application note: 'Validation of signal pattern cut-off levels in FDA-cleared IVD probes'
- Cytocell FISH Probes for AML and MDS Wall Chart
- 'Saving time and costs in FISH automation': An interview with Dr Jennie Thurston
- View the latest Featured FISH, featuring a MLL (KMT2A) Breakapart Probe submitted by Christina Mendiola, University of Texas, Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX, U.S.A.
Cytocell Aquarius® AML/MDS range of FISH probe kits: Refer to individual test kit Package Insert for the specific intended use and limitations. For In Vitro Diagnostic Use. Rx only. Other Cytocell® and myProbes® FISH probes: Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established. Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representatives for availability.