Learn more about our complete range of Cytocell FISH probes
The Cytocell® catalog range from Oxford Gene Technology consists of directly labeled FISH probes for oncology (hematology, pathology and hematopathology) and constitutional cytogenetics applications.
- Tight and bright FISH probe signals with minimal background. This provides the user with confidence when interpreting probe signals and reporting results.
- Cost-effective molecular assay. High quality FISH probes mean fewer repeats and more complete assays finished in a timely manner.
- Ready-to-use, pre-mixed FISH probes with hybridization solution. This minimizes hands-on time and the risk of manual mixing errors.
myProbes custom FISH probes...
myProbes® is a custom design and manufacture service that provides unique fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) probes using the BAC-2-FISH™ process. Over 2,000 myProbes projects have been completed since 2010.
The myProbes process utilises Cytocell’s proprietary BAC clone collection containing >220,000 clones to produce fully quality-assured custom FISH probes for virtually any sequence in the entire human genome.
Based on your specific interests and research, custom FISH probes may range from a simple catalog probe modification to a truly unique product. We offer expert consultation from start to finish on each myProbes project and all custom probes are fully guaranteed.
- New pathology FISH probes (US only) - CDKN2A / 3 Alpha Satellite / 7 Alpha Satellite / 17 Alpha Satellite
- Application note: 'Validation of signal pattern cut-off levels in FDA-cleared IVD probes'
- Cytocell FISH Probes for AML and MDS Wall Chart
- 'Saving time and costs in FISH automation': An interview with Dr Jennie Thurston
Cytocell Aquarius® AML/MDS range of FISH probe kits: Refer to individual test kit Package Insert for the specific intended use and limitations. For In Vitro Diagnostic Use. Rx only. Other Cytocell® and myProbes® FISH probes: Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established. Product availability may vary from country to country and is subject to varying regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representatives for availability.